Trusted Contributor

I flipped over to HSN and they have models showing a convertible bra and one of the ladies, is also modeling a string bikini. 

The models look just fine, but, I couldn't help imagining, some posters getting a case of the vapors 😉

Valued Contributor

No different than seeing a model in a bikini bathing suit

Honored Contributor

i remember years ago when hsn first started doing underwear shows with rhonda shear. this was before qvc began doing them. there were some people on here that were VERY offended to see a woman in a bra or underwear on television shopping. they would claim that qvc was much more "high class" than hsn and would never do such a thing. Smiley Wink

thank goodness we have come a long way baby! LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Lately I see more body parts displayed by people who are dressed than I do on those underware presentations.

Respected Contributor

Their models.
It is underwear. 

What is wrong with showing underwear on a model?

Nothing new, been seen on models (both women and men) in

catalogues, magazines, sales ads, and commercials for years.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

I have no complaint except that the bras are poorly fitted on the plus model.  Obviously they only carry so many sizes but she does not have the correct cup size.

I'm no expert and I can see it, why doesn't QVC or the manufacturer rep??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Underwear Models

[ Edited ]

Never mind models modeling underwear..............

What about those razor comercials that show trees and bushes in private areas ,(you know where)   being shaved off and the venus one with the model in a nude bottom ,indicating a  personal  shaved area .

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Never mind models modeling underwear..............

What about those razor comercials that show trees and bushes in private areas ,(you know where)   being shaved off and the venus one with the model in a nude bottom ,indicating a  personal  shaved area .

@MalteseMomma Did you just read my mind???Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

I flipped over to HSN and they have models showing a convertible bra and one of the ladies, is also modeling a string bikini. 

The models look just fine, but, I couldn't help imagining, some posters getting a case of the vapors 😉

I'm picturing the perverts tuning in.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

I'm picturing the perverts tuning in.

@kivah   That is my concern. I recall Lisa Robertson had stalkers and she was dressed in street clothing.  Imagine how a lady would be stalked if she were wearing only her undies.  I think it is dangerous and a bit disrespectful for the rights of the models.