Valued Contributor

Re: Unbelievably long time for shipping

@I am still oxox 

oh geez, that's worse! as the bronx is right next door to yonkers and white plains in westchester county, unless the towns moved <smile>.

so instead of sending the package to the next county, in the same state (ny), they send the package to another state (nj), just to have to bring it back to ny. yep, that's efficient and makes sense. NOT!

it's a shame, that people are prohibited from thinking outside of the box, these days.

if i get a package that's addressed to someone in westchester, i'll  let you know.

Honored Contributor

I believe QVC did do guaranteed delivery by Christmas because I seem to recall all the complaints when it didn't happen.  I also remember the upcharge for shipping in order to get it to you in time for Christmas.

Something I ordered the other day had an icon on the page that said it was guaranteed for holiday delivery.  It made me laugh since it's only the beginning of November. 

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@I am still oxox 

wow, from secaucus to the bronx, back to secaucus.
i can't imagine why that would delay delivery <smile>
ok, fess up, you moved from the bronx to nj over the weekend LOL

i know this isn't going to help, but i've had packages go from secaucus to bangor maine, back to secaucus, then to my house. i feel your pain.

there was a time when NONE of my packages from any company went to secaucus.
instead, they went to jersey city and you know what, they arrived on time or early.

you and i would do better, splitting the cost of gas and just driving to the warehouse in pa and getting our stuff.

gotta love jersey.

@iwriteThey're probably stopping to smell the roses at all the ''gardens' along the way!

Woman Wink

@Andreatoo 

the roses, the rocks and the weeds. sad that this happens on a regular basis.