Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unbelievable 3-D faces of pets tee!!!!!

@MaggieMack

Okay, he's yours!!  [[[shudder]]]  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I don't have one of these tees, but I did buy one of the Russo pit bull canvases for my niece and the Russo Abyssinian cat canvas for myself. Love them!

@MaggieMack, my step-daughter is a professional artist and is doing a painting of my jack-russell. Honestly, I can't believe how excited I am about this, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1, my late DH had a pencil drawing commissioned of our Golden Retriever. It has a very special place in my heart. I bought the cat canvas because I used to have an Abyssinian and didn't have a great photo of him.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I love animals, and I love a cute animal T-shirt or piece of jewelry, but I do not like these 3-D tees. They look strange to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, a yearly reunion.  We travel an hour and a half to get there.  Lots of fun.  Sounded crazy at first but it makes for an awesome day. 

Trusted Contributor

It's been several years, since she retired, and I don't believe anyone took her place, but, we had a Sphynx breeder in our area. 

The litters were rare and Very expensive. A former co-worker wanted a kitten. As I recall, they were well over a thousand dollars, at that time. 

She wanted to put in an application, but, they already had far more applications than kittens!

She adopted a Brother and Sister Tonkinese cross from a rescue group and adores them😺

Trusted Contributor

There are some cute ones but there are also some creepy ones.