Super Contributor

Ultimair lining in Breezies bras causing irritation?

Since I have been wearing my Breezies bras it appears that I am experiencing itchy breasts.  I have a mammo scheduled soon so will make sure there is nothing else going on.  However, I'm just wondering if I am alone here or has anyone else experienced this.  I love the bras and will be sad if I can't wear them anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ultimair lining in Breezies bras causing irritation?

@cac140 wrote:

Since I have been wearing my Breezies bras it appears that I am experiencing itchy breasts.  I have a mammo scheduled soon so will make sure there is nothing else going on.  However, I'm just wondering if I am alone here or has anyone else experienced this.  I love the bras and will be sad if I can't wear them anymore.

You aren't the only one! I can't wear them - I get rashes and itch like crazy. I had to throw my Breezies in the garbage...and problem solved!

Super Contributor

Really?  That is interesting and actually makes me feel a little better.  I was getting worried.  Breast cancer is rampant in my family.  I'm still going to get checked but won't panic.  I remove the bra and the itch goes away.... I'm going to wear another brand and see if that doesn't stop this itchiness.  Was your itch all over the breast or just at the seams, etc.?  Thank you so much for the input.  I truly appreciate it...

Occasional Contributor

I had the same problem, had to throw them out.  I think my problem was the tiny hairs on my breasts were irritated by the lining!.  I will not start shaving my breasts..!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was quite a while ago - back when the Breezies lady seemed to be on every other day.

It was all over - any place where that darn lining was present. I think I lasted one day with the bra...so luckily I didn't scratch and irritate things more.

I bet when you throw them out, you'll recuperate VERY soon!

I also recall other posters complaining about the fabric.

Super Contributor

Well, all I have right now is Breezies bras so until I get to the store it looks like I'll be going braless and feeling like a hippie... Freedom!!  But I will be discreet and wear appropriate clothing so I look like the lady that I am haha... I feel so much better ladies.  Appreciate the help!!

Respected Contributor

Mine went in the trash also. Too scratchy to wear. Notice they are not on too often now.