Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I suppose you are perfect?   Don't start using quotes, etc. over some silly dress and shoes.  Life is too short.

None of us is perfect.  My response to you has nothing to do with a 'silly dress and shoes' Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Just because I call a dress and shoes ugly does NOT make me a bad person.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Just because I call a dress and shoes ugly does NOT make me a bad person.

@Katcat1  - my apologies..that was not my intent. Of course you are not a bad person and that is not my impression of you! 

Have a good evening and weekend! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love Topshop and I have a lot of it! I actually like the dress but would prefer it shorter.

Maybe belted with a nude, low-key/simple, sandal?

Life is short so why waste time on negativity?!

Frequent Contributor
It’s a look a lot of 20-somethings are going for. It’s not something I would wear, but I don’t hate it.
Honored Contributor

Many years ago on this forum someone posted a photo and claimed that the shoe photo were the "uglist shoes she has ever seen". Everyone, in line, agreed with her. I thought they were really nice. I found them online and bought them. I have never received so many compliments on a pair of shoes I've worn! In fact, I still own those shoes! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Obviously designed by someone who hates females.

Trusted Contributor

The shoes with the dress is terrible. 

However, as for the dress, I think there are some people that could carry off the look - for example, Lisa Rinna, wearing it with a super high strappy heel - I think she'd make it look great!

Valued Contributor

ya know, a little more fitted and cute shoes - it might be fun!