Honored Contributor

I think high top sneakers don't enhance any ensemble including a basketball uniform.  They are inherently ugly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yep...there's alot of UGLY here. but not the dresses or shoes. WOW! 

I enjoy seeing different types of fashion and styling. And it gives me ideas to try something new.

I find the lack of tolerance and hostity towards anything/body that's not defined as 'norm' to be offensive. It's a matter of personal choice. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Who styles these girls?! This is so hideous it takes my breath away....they need to hire some REAL stylists over there and open there eyes and STOP trying to pass off what is obviously ugly to most of us, as fashion!!

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Who styles these girls?! This is so hideous it takes my breath away....they need to hire some REAL stylists over there and open there eyes and STOP trying to pass off what is obviously ugly to most of us, as fashion!!

HIDEOUS is one of your constant expressions here...self reflection?

You don't represent 'most of us'...just yourself Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

The look shown is decidedly UNATTRACTIVE.

Respected Contributor

ImpressionableAshamedJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I like the dress. I'm not crazy about the sneaker with it, but it looks great on her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I enjoy seeing different types of fashion and styling. And it gives me ideas to try something new.

I find the lack of tolerance and hostity towards anything/body that's not defined as 'norm' to be offensive. It's a matter of personal choice. 

I agree @Chi-town girl fashion is subjective. I love seeing different looks, and styling it gives me a lot of new ideas. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I agree @Chi-town girl fashion is subjective. I love seeing different looks, and styling it gives me a lot of new ideas. 

@manny2  - when someone starts a thread with an title like Ugly, Hideous,  Rip Off etc it immediately skews the discussion.  And it insults those that use/wear/purchase the item or style. There are some that do this repeatedly suggesting to me their thread titles refelect their state of existence. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Now we are using psychology about the title of the thread.  Seriously?  We all have our OWN opinion so leave  it at that.

kindness is strength