Honored Contributor

Re: Ugliest thing ever ...

[ Edited ]

I do agree that the blue with the faded front looks absolutely awful on that model ... the pants themselves just look like gaucho pants.

My issue would be the fabric used and the models aren't wearing the correct size.  

I really, really, really dislike all garments that have that artificial fading.  Looks terrible!

Respected Contributor

OK they may not be the ugliest thing ever .... but, pretty darn close! 

Sooooooooo attractive 😂!!

And, that price is ridiculous for them or anything like them.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

About as dumb as those jeans from the brand peace, hope and love that have buttons down the side of the leg.  The vendor wears hers unbuttoned except for one and it looks ridiculous with all that material flapping around.  JMO

Respected Contributor

These were described as chic crop pants. Yeah right. If they can convince customers that these are chic they can sell pieces of cheese and tell people that they are part of the moon. 

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I dont care for them either, not my style.

However, I am sure there are some that do like them.  Therefore, to say how ugly, frumpy, they are is discouraging and hurtful to those that like them.

Yesterday there was a thread ripping apart and saying ugly things about the D&C TSV that caused one lady to cancel her order.  That is just sad.

Saying something is not your style or you dont like the ruffles, polka dots, etc, etc is getting your point across without making anyone feel terrible about their style.

THEY are, I don't know anyone who would wear these OVERPRICED UGLY FRUMPY PANTS.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

By reading the posts I expected to see something that would make my eyes bleed. 

It's not my style, but ugliest thing ever?   I've seen much worse sold here.

@Caaareful Shopper 

I've seen worse that cost thousands of dollars! That makes it double ugly

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

These were described as chic crop pants. Yeah right. If they can convince customers that these are chic they can sell pieces of cheese and tell people that they are part of the moon. 

@50Mickey 

Chic is probably one of the most overused adjectives on the Q! They sell ready-to-wear clothing to the masses. Rarely does any of it reach the level of sophistication required to be chic by my definition.

Trusted Contributor

Ugliest thing ever? Hardly. I consider most QF much uglier. I have some very similar pants from Attitudes by Renee which I absolutely love. I get compliments every time I wear them.mine.PNG

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

Re: Ugliest thing ever ...

[ Edited ]

I bought a similar pair from logo but longer, and I wear a rayon/span logo pants often....it was also lyocell...after washing by hand in cold water, it was 

a wrinkled hideous mess...I will never buy that fabric again!  Of  course it was returned...halucious!

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW 

An expensive Schmatta. Doesn't even look good on the model.