Honored Contributor

Ahhh good old culottes. I lived in these when I was in high school. Loved them!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I dont care for them either, not my style.

However, I am sure there are some that do like them.  Therefore, to say how ugly, frumpy, they are is discouraging and hurtful to those that like them.

Yesterday there was a thread ripping apart and saying ugly things about the D&C TSV that caused one lady to cancel her order.  That is just sad.

Saying something is not your style or you dont like the ruffles, polka dots, etc, etc is getting your point across without making anyone feel terrible about their style.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

By reading the posts I expected to see something that would make my eyes bleed. 

It's not my style, but ugliest thing ever?   I've seen much worse sold here.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  I agree, I've seen a lot more things sold that are much less attractive. Most of it I blame on QVC's photography, as many items don't look great with the dull background and how the models stand.

I did have a pair of wide leg cropped denim pants I bought from Roamans years ago. They weren't $128 though and last year I sent them to the fashion graveyard. Just like anything else that most people consider hideous, there will always be those that will look great in it. 

Honored Contributor

I never worry if someone thinks something is ugly but I love it.We are all different body shapes,ages and have different style tastes.No matter how hard you try you will never find the ugliest look as there will always be someone who hates something else more.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper, I agree.  They would look ridiculous on my pear shape body but yeah, I've seen much, much uglier.

Esteemed Contributor

In my not-so-humble opinion, those overpriced pants are hideous. They will not look good on ANYONE! I take this as an insult from QVC to its customers. Do they think we want to look ugly and get ripped off on price at the same time? Sheesh!

Contributor
Just Yuck!!!!!
Contributor

Just Yuck!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree...I simply have no words to express how unattractive that is.