Respected Contributor

Re: Ugliest Top I think I have ever seen sold

@SeaMaiden wrote:

On Evine today.....   comes in three horrible color ways.... OMG!

Indigo Thread Co.™ Woven Tiered Elbow Sleeve Scoop Neck Ruffle Trimmed Patchwork Top743-819.jpg

I need this top!  I am going to be a scarecrow clown for Halloween and this top goes perfectly with my burlap pants!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

QVC has some pips, too! When they have a clearance, well, let me just say it's pretty evident why. Why don't they just give them to the homeless or to a women's shelter because they're so bad I can't believe they'll ever sell them.

Nothing like dehumanizing and kicking people who are already down. 

Honored Contributor

Another "Punky Brewster" type clothing item. No thank you. I'm not 6.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Never understood the point of threads like this.  There are a lot of clothing items I don't care for but I would never start a thread about them because someone likes and is buying those clothes and the comments just turn rude, as they did here.

And of course, it turned into a LOGO bash as usual.  So predictable.  

Respected Contributor

Eegaddd!  And I thought Susan Graver's prints were ugly! This top could go right up there with them.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Never understood the point of threads like this.  There are a lot of clothing items I don't care for but I would never start a thread about them because someone likes and is buying those clothes and the comments just turn rude, as they did here.

Spot on, as usual!

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have no problem with a post like this. OP is showing a top that she thinks is ugly.  You can't comment on anything you like or dislike if you have to worry about some abstract that someone somewhere might have bought it or will buy or will like it. 

It's not at all the same as someone posting a picture of something they bought (and are clearly happy with) and then you bash it, thereby insulting them. 

Esteemed Contributor

The top is very 70s. I would probably wanted to wear something like this with flare jeans back then! But today - nope. I'm sure this top would appeal to a college student though.

Super Contributor

Rates right up there with the LR TSV

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Kind of reminds me of LG clothing line.  Somewhat.

@KrimpetteI thought the same thing. The only thing missing is the lace around the hem! Smiley LOL