Honored Contributor

Ugliest Top I think I have ever seen sold

On Evine today.....   comes in three horrible color ways.... OMG!

Indigo Thread Co.™ Woven Tiered Elbow Sleeve Scoop Neck Ruffle Trimmed Patchwork Top743-819.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Ugliest Top I think I have ever seen sold

Every so often I'll tune into Evine to see what they are sellng ... some of their stuff is absolutely awful.

Trusted Contributor

Not my cup of tea!  :-)

Honored Contributor

QVC has some pips, too! When they have a clearance, well, let me just say it's pretty evident why. Why don't they just give them to the homeless or to a women's shelter because they're so bad I can't believe they'll ever sell them.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Every so often I'll tune into Evine to see what they are sellng ... some of their stuff is absolutely awful.

@ALRATIBA  occasionally I have found something worth looking at...  and even have purchased and loved.... but sometimes something like this shows up and I am wondering if their buyer was high or something when they allowed it to be part of their line up. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

QVC has some pips, too! When they have a clearance, well, let me just say it's pretty evident why. Why don't they just give them to the homeless or to a women's shelter because they're so bad I can't believe they'll ever sell them.

yes or a bag lady LOL!    Actually even a bag lady would say NO to this top !

Honored Contributor

As ugly as some would see this top, there are always some who will buy it!!!  That is taste and this top isn't my taste for sure.

Honored Contributor

That top reminds me of something my little sister would have worn during her 'hippie/commune' days.

She and her (now ex-husband) actually lived in a large commune for probably a year.

She'd show up in some (we will call them 'interesting') outfits.  She and her husband made good money at their jobs, but they liked the commune life.  She'd actually buy these outfits.  Ha!

Valued Contributor

It reminds me of something the cartoon character Holly Hobby would wear Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Kind of reminds me of LG clothing line.  Somewhat.