Respected Contributor

Ugh that H by Halston cardigan

It's way too chopped up and not flattering at all. What is Shawn talking about?? At least the black on black doesn't show the shape. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ugh that H by Halston cardigan

I am disappointed with tonight's show. I have not been interested in anything tonight. The Faux suede jacket didn't impress either..... Why would I buy faux when I can get real suede for the same price??? Denim & Co has a nice suede jacket for less than that.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's not nice.

Valued Contributor

image.jpeg

I ididn't see the show tonight due to ridiculous family issues~ugh!!! I hope it wasn't the sweater I purchased! I bought a shawl collar with a chevron pattern in the back. A258307
its very comfy and great for a tee or light blouse underneath. The only thing I am not 100% over is the pockets ~ utilitaritan just a tad bulky. But I think the sweater/cardi is nice for casual dressing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it was this one:  A254654

image.jpg

I didn't think it was so bad, but like the gray duster I received a couple days ago better. It will be the TSV next Mon or Tues, Shawn and Cameron couldn't figure out which day it is. Here it is:

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

NativeJax, Halstons faux suede is absolutely high end and beautiful and can be washed.  You cannot even compare Denim & Co. With Halston.  I have many suede jackets but when I received Halston's faux suede, those suede jackets are not going to be getting much wear.  

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I think it was this one:  A254654

image.jpg

I didn't think it was so bad, but like the gray duster I received a couple days ago better. It will be the TSV next Mon or Tues, Shawn and Cameron couldn't figure out which day it is. Here it is:

image.jpg

It is that one. It actually looks better in that picture

@MaggieMack like the duster! Thanks for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

They both look very droopy, shapless and thin in the pictures? The bottom also looks like it goes in. I'll have to wait to see it on.

Honored Contributor

This is what I saw being presented by Shawn and didn't care for it at all.  When they did a close-up, the faux suede looked pretty bad.  Maybe it was the lighting.

H by Halston Open Front Faux Suede Jacket 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That sweater was awful - thin material, shapeless, unflattering, and a RIDICULOUS price. I bought a beautiful Tahari thick knit charcoal gray sweater with a long belt and a shawl collar (similar to that style) last Fall. I found it in ROSS on the clearance rack. I paid $25 for it.