Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be  a boot or slipper this year? I always buy. Thanks Robin

Respected Contributor

I do too. I didn't see an UGG offered. ..so far.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been looking for some of their slippers on sale, but couldn't find a thing.

Last year, I ordered two pair of those slippers that had the skull and crossbones on them -- in silly sequins no less -- but they are really supportive and comfy all day.  I spend a lot of time standing when I am cutting out fabric.

I noted that they are a hot item now and on eBay!  I should have bought several pair. 

My husband always comments on the design (he thinks it's crazy), but I just like them for the comfort.

Valued Contributor

Re: Ugg shoes on sale

[ Edited ]

IIRC, there were some pink Ugg boots in the classic short style for $99.00 offered during the Shoes on Sale show hosted by Jane.  You had to be super fast to get them, though.

Also, I believe prior to the show (sometime during Oct.) Nancy announced that she would be putting a link on her QVC FB page for I believe a pair of Ugg slippers.  I missed it and they sold out completely.  I found out after the fact!!  This was obviously last year

They "might" be doing something similar this year.  However, I don't watch the morning show very often so if they mention putting a link on someone's FB page for a pair of Uggs, I'm afraid I'll miss it again!!

Maybe we can update this thread if someone hears one of the hosts mentioning this type of FB page link for Uggs!!!  Thanks....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought my granddaughter a pretty pair of pink UGGS slippers a couple of years ago....right here at the shoes on sale....she was 7 at the time....she wants another pair this year....and I have been in search of them everywhere....so far with no luck...I am hoping they show up on the actual shoes on sale show....she is now 9.....

Respected Contributor

I am bummed too.  One year I bought pink Ugg slippers and last year I got the pink boots with the crystal hope ribbon on the heel of them.  I was counting on getting a different pair from this sale

Deb

Honored Contributor

I always miss them on sales.  Each year I search, but miss out. So I often pay full price for them.  The Walking Company store is filled to the brim with them. I was walking by and I saw them.  I'll check them out, but I know I'll probably pay full price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my husband a pair of the classic bomber style boots for 79 dollars when the Ugg website had a flash sale about a month ago. My size was already sold out so I couldn't get any for me. 

Costco also had actual Ugg brand boots in womens size on their website a few weeks ago but again they didn't have my size. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I bought the Sporto TS slippers from HSN for $20 & free shipping. They have a pair of Bearpaw suede boots for $69 reg. $90 with free shipping. They also have a pair of Bearpaw suede slipper moccasins for $55 with free shipping.