Honored Contributor

Anyone order these but still have not received?  I'm seeing bad reviews so I know people have gotten theirs.  Order status has been "preparing your order" for weeks now.

Contributor

Mine were mailed about I think 2 days ago, I have the UPS tracking number.  Dang, they are getting bad reviews?  I'll have to check them out.  I was really hoping they would be great.

Contributor

Good grief, Imtep, you were right!  Very bad reviews.  Super disappointing.  Well, I'll just have to wait and see how they feel when I get them.

Honored Contributor

@LovesNelson wrote:

Good grief, Imtep, you were right!  Very bad reviews.  Super disappointing.  Well, I'll just have to wait and see how they feel when I get them.

I was going to call tomorrow to see if I can cancel.

Regular Contributor

I could not keep them on!  Slipped right out of them.  I am a medium width but these did not work for me .If the straps would be adjustable, I think it would be different.    I have my fingers crossed that my d-i-l can wear them - i gifted her a pair and they are on the way to her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ugg Slippers A392478

[ Edited ]

Bedroom slippers are dangerous to use.  I walk barefoot or stay in my day shoes, as I no longer own any slippers.   After I almost fell down the stairs,  I threw them in to the trash.