Valued Contributor

I have to select priority mail because I work all day and have a PO box. I just took 2 weeks for me to get a pair of shoes.

I love my shoes though, so I am not complaining too much. The tracking showed the package in Virginia until the day it was delivered. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Contributor

I just checked with QVC, and apparently my Barbara Bixby necklace and two sets of pearl earrings have been sitting in the Baltimore Post Office since February 15th! I shipped them out from our local post office on February 11th!!!!! How long should it take? This is absolutely ridiculous! I used the QVC tracking label and of course, the Post Office used their own label. I think that QVC will refund your money if they know that you used their labels and if a certain amount of time has passed and they know where the merchandise is....Come on, this is a couple hundred dollars of stuff that needs to be credited to my account!{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Super Contributor
I have a scarf that is in "limbo" also from the USPS shipping. This shipping and the tracking hasn't worked correctly since the last time the Q made the website changes. Before then I could easily track the package thru each mail stop. The info included the city, date of arrival & date of transfer. Now it is updated only after delivery if at all.
Valued Contributor
I hope you are all complaining both by mail and in person or phone. We have gone to the post office many times and the Postmaster's office is always empty. We are assured that we do indeed have one, lol, but he must be off fishing because he is NOT doing any kind of job. we have mail delivery only 3 or 4 times a week. Everyone on our street is having fits.
Trusted Contributor
All this is too much trouble. Now I just go to the store...
Honored Contributor

Tracking on UPS packages from the Q to the state of Washington never show anything until they hit Portland, Oregon. I usually get them the next day after that. UPS tracking from other companies is not like that.

Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Raider Fan said: I hope you are all complaining both by mail and in person or phone. We have gone to the post office many times and the Postmaster's office is always empty. We are assured that we do indeed have one, lol, but he must be off fishing because he is NOT doing any kind of job. we have mail delivery only 3 or 4 times a week. Everyone on our street is having fits.

Many times the supervisors are out carrying mail, because there aren't enough carriers. Nice for them, making the big bucks to do the jobs of the peons. The union does nothing and the post office will never staff properly. Ridiculous.

Honored Contributor
My Louis D's 3 orders were sitting at my post office for days, too. I have never had this kind of thing happen before. They just arrived today. Strange. I wonder what is causing this.