Valued Contributor

I purchased an Isaac watch and the tracking shows it has been stuck at the post office for 5 days. I went to the post office and they said the tracking number was invalid and there was nothing they could do. And sure enough when I came home, the tracking number doesn't work on the usps website but under "Order Status" it clearly says on qvc.com that the "Shipment Accepted" was on 2/20/2014.

Valued Contributor

I have the same problem. Two of my packages are sitting in USPS since February 7th. Tomorrow i'm calling customer service.

Valued Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Berylkj said:

I have the same problem. Two of my packages are sitting in USPS since February 7th. Tomorrow i'm calling customer service.

That's crazy! Does your tracking number work on USPS.com ?

Honored Contributor

That is crazy. When I buy online from Q I pick UPS shipping. I can check UPS & know exactly when I will receive my item. My UPS driver is always here between 2-3 in the afternoon unless it's during Christmas. UPS also sends me an email when to expect delivery & another email when it has been delivered. I'm signed up on their My UPS. USPS generally does not have the completed delivery tracking on their site until after it's already been delivered. They are behind.

Super Contributor

Right now, my package has been at UPS in Virginia since the 21st. Love it.

Super Contributor

Oh, and the return packages that I take to USPS sit there for days before being sent to Pennsylvania. Whole thing is ridiculous with the amount of postage we pay, but until we can all fly planes or drive trucks, we're stuck w/it!

Honored Contributor
I've learned to completely ignore the USPS tracking. It'll just upset you. They often don't update it until the carrier puts it in your mailbox. It's totally inaccurate. Just relax and your package will soon get to it's destination.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 kimsu1 said:

Right now, my package has been at UPS in Virginia since the 21st. Love it.

I have Packages from QVC that have been in transport to UPS facility in South Carolina since February 11th and February 19th. QVC shipping is totally messed up right now IMO. Plus, my gold day package never arrived at all (they refunded me though).
Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2014 kachina624 said: I've learned to completely ignore the USPS tracking. It'll just upset you. They often don't update it until the carrier puts it in your mailbox. It's totally inaccurate. Just relax and your package will soon get to it's destination.

Perhaps, but in what condition? My last package was "presented to USPS" five full days after it was shipped. Instead of being accepted, something happened to it, it went to Rochester, NY, then to Warrendale, PA, and finally back to my post office before it was delivered to me - containing an empty box. Seriously, the way the Q overcharges for the delivery service, it makes it very easy to curtail purchasing here. I only bought the jewelry because it was something I couldn't get elsewhere, and I didn't even receive it.

Regular Contributor
On 2/25/2014 kachina624 said: I've learned to completely ignore the USPS tracking. It'll just upset you. They often don't update it until the carrier puts it in your mailbox. It's totally inaccurate. Just relax and your package will soon get to it's destination.

Totally agree. Don't think updating the USPS tracking appears to be a priority with them. I've had times where it said "out for delivery" on that day, but it didn't get delivered until the next day. Other times it shows it's in another state and it's been delivered. I have had an excellent mail carrier for decades and I know it's not him. USPS tracking is okay to look at but not reliable like UPS.