Honored Contributor

Word to the wise. Don't use UPS to return packages to either the Q or HSN.

Mine was suppose to had been delivered Wed. Now, it says Fri. 3 days late.

Fedx for me from now on.

Super Contributor
I use the labels they provide. Always get credit. I am not concerned with speed.
Esteemed Contributor

I always use their return labels, too....and never have a problem....

however....I have used UPS many many times and my package always gets to its destination exactly when they say it will....they have a great tracking system that tells you when and where the item arrived....I use UPS mostly for sending gifts or just "stuff" to my family in Michigan.....but have sent things back to the Q through UPS....

Honored Contributor
No problems here with UPS.
Honored Contributor

I have a tracking label that I follow, too, online, and I paid 10.33 to get my pkg. back to HSN on the 9th. It's still on the truck ! I called my local UPS office, they had me to call HSN, no, they haven't received it, Keeps getting 'updated to delivery by end of the next day". Guess he enjoys riding around with it.

I'll know better next time.

Esteemed Contributor

I print my own label,(save the address as a draft in MS Outlook) and send by USPS. I use first class or priority mail with a tracking number.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is so wacked ! I wake up this morning with an email from HSN saying my return has been processed and refunded my credit card.

Then, when I go to UPS tracking they said "out for delivery by end of day". Huh ?

I got ahold of a lu lu, I guess.

Phew, it's over, anyway ! I'll confirm when I call Visa.

Respected Contributor

I love UPS, and prefer them over any other shipping method.

Respected Contributor

I had the misfortune of returning something and not keeping the return information. The company (not QVC) says they have no record of the return, tracking # never activated, and I can't find proof on my UPS or USPS accounts that I ever sent it. Grrrr! At least it was only $28 - but a strong suggestion (from self) to not be buying so much, and to keep better records when I do!

Super Contributor

I use the labels provided by either QVC or Amazon. But I always get them scanned at either the post office or UPS Store. That way I have proof I returned/mailed them. If necessary QVC can track the packages if you call customer service. They will know if the package has been mailed.