Respected Contributor

Re: UH OH! 24hrs of My Pillow Coming Up!

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

980x.jpg

OMGoodness this is just tooooo funny!!!!!  

Bought these pillows several yrs back off TV (was desperate for a decent pillow and oculdn't find one) they were not for me and my husband...we both hated them and tossed on floor going back to old pillow so I could sleep.  My husband was able (strong) to squish them back into the packaging for a return thank goodness!  

Super Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Great, because I don't see enough of that guy and his pillow on every channel.Smiley Sad

and btw, does the man own another shirt?

Honored Contributor

Class Action lawsuit settled 2016, but tough to trust a vendor after that. IMO, what does it say about Q's responsilbity for selling good merchandise by reputable people to its customers? Just saying.

Trusted Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Great, because I don't see enough of that guy and his pillow on every channel.Smiley Sad

and btw, does the man own another shirt?

That's how I felt about the Scott twins TSV last week because they're always on Dish advertising- a lot, I can't fast forward fast enough. Tired of their casual shirt & other business look they have, too!  Can't they wear anything else? 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay I agree that the Scott twins have gone from adorable to too much for me ....don't know why that happened and they seem like fun guys.

Honored Contributor

A few weeks ago, after my complaining about awakening at the wee hours of the night, a friend gave me a My Pillow, all plumped up and ready to use........I've had it stored away, and used it just last night.  I'm serious here: I slept through the entire night.  I awakened shockingly surprised.  Still can't believe it.   JFYI   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

@StraytoStay I agree that the Scott twins have gone from adorable to too much for me ....don't know why that happened and they seem like fun guys.

Oh, but they're sooooooooooo cute! (and have an interesting product line). Can watch them all day long and twice on Sunday Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'd just read last week somewhere that My Pillow lost their standing with Good Housekeeping. Anyone else see that?? 

F/N/A luvstogarden