Honored Contributor

Re: UH OH! 24hrs of My Pillow Coming Up!

Pleeeese people buy your My pillow.I think they sold enough Clarisonic to put that one to bed ...now get your pillows so we can move on to the next great thing that they want us all to own .

Honored Contributor

Oh, no..........Just when we thought it was safe............(lol).  Oh, well..........I'll just go over to Q Plus.  Hopefully they will have live shows there.  New Spring fashions and accessories would be nice.  Amy has been over there lately,  doing live shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Luckily there are so many other things that we can all be doing instead of watching QVC.

Respected Contributor

I think we should all stay glued to the TV for 24 hours!!! 😉

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

None of the repeated TSV's would be so bad if they didn't run them for an hour each time and over so many hours of the day...and then the in between shows...

I don't watch any longer...but I always think of the vendor and how exhausting it must be to them to talk about their product...(no matter what it is) for so long for a 24 hour period...at least we can get away....they can't....

I would classify it as cruel and unusual punishment...so to speak...

Honored Contributor

Gotta clear out all those warehouses that are "stuffed" with pillows!  Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

I'll be busy tomorrow.  Can't stand his voice even 

Honored Contributor

I'll be peacefully listening to Pandora on my Echo and suddenly this voice comes on screaming much louder than the volume at which its set.   I get totally disgusted with him and his dumb pillows. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see a My Pillow store in the local mall today.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy Hard to avoid him.  I first saw him a few years ago at a vendor show in SW Virginia.  He goes there every year.  I'm sure he does other vendor/home-type shows.    Interesting that his same ads continue to run despite the legal action.