Honored Contributor

The UGG Jogger Set (TSV is advertised a jogger set, but I don't know if I'd wear it out on errands, etc. It still looks like PJS to me.

What are your thoughts?

Respected Contributor

I couldn't tell if they were selling it as something to wear outside or as pajamas. I don't like the look of wearing pjs outside, it's kind of the same as the guys who let their underwear show to me. $40 is a lot for pjs, though, so I suppose people would wear it out in public, just not for me. They're saying it's loungewear but calling it a jogger set. I don't jog, so it's a mystery to meWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

Looks like jammies to me. I think because the top and bottom match, just like jammies.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

The UGG Jogger Set (TSV is advertised a jogger set, but I don't know if I'd wear it out on errands, etc. It still looks like PJS to me.

What are your thoughts?

looks like pjs

Honored Contributor

wonder if Q is gonna get stuck with a lot of PJ and PJ looking sets, once people can go out I think they will want real clothing 

Honored Contributor

Re: UGG JOGGER TSV

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear   I sure hope we don't see as many PJS as we did in winter. ***Selling a little matching 1/2 robe makes it PJS to me.

Super Contributor

Would not wear outside the house, definitely would not jog in them, and I only like to sleep in cotton pajamas. Thumbs down from me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear   I sure hope we don't see as many PJS as we did in winter. ***Selling a little matching 1/2 robe makes it PJS to me.

didn't see the robe 

Honored Contributor

Jammies.

Respected Contributor

Definitely look like pj's to me.  Just because it says 'jogger' doesn't mean it should be worn as such.  Maybe the top with a different bottom, but not together as a set. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!