Esteemed Contributor

Re: Two questions about quality

Diane Gilman's jean sizing is not very consistent. Her superstretch jeans get a lot of complaints as they can grow on you and basically fall off. When she started out with DG2 jeans she was selling silk wash clothing and her jeans were fine. Fast forward a number of years and things have changed. Some people have luck and some do not with her sizing. Her denim jackets tend to run large as Diane Gilman's clothes are made for her body and she's apple shaped with thin legs and a bigger upper body.

Respected Contributor

https://stores.christopherandbanks.com/search.html 

@Writer with Flair

Website above gives you a location of a Christopher and Banks near you.   Some B&M stores in smaller populations do not carry the D.G. line.   You can always call the store.   Enjoy~!    Their sales are fabulous.   Moreover, here's a coupon code for you ~  #70590 ~ $20 off $50 purchase to be used on line until 4/23.

Honored Contributor

Definately there is a line you might want to investigate at Dillards.  Antonio Melani is one of the top better career career lines as is Peter Nyguard, also there, who has beautiful crepe suiting.

Trusted Contributor

In the last 10 years or so, I have owned many, many pairs of DG2 pants & jeans.  I have only ever bought a size 10, & they always fit, & wash very well.  Her ponte is a high quality rayon blend that is smooth & silky, true to size & also washes well.  The only difference I've noticed with her super stretch is that it does feel looser than usual.

HTH!