Esteemed Contributor

Re: Two New Beatles Tees At Kohls

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

Will likely order the one with the umbrellas and, seriously considering the men's tee with just Beatles and flag. 

I like both over the Abbey Road image.  

Love the little pink tee, but it is a girls and....not big enough for me!

Just noticed they have some Journey tees and....now I'm tempted by those. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

The Beatles & flag tee is definitely a winner. As I say though it has been a better price than now. Also it has been there for quite a while, whereas others have come and gone.

I'm not tempted by Journey thank goodness. The Beatles have cost me enough over the past almost-60 years! 😄 But I enjoy to the max everything Beatles that I own. ❤
Respected Contributor

Thanks again for this post.Just purchased the umbrella tee at my local store for $16.50. I had a 30 pecent off coupon and it was already on sale. I considered buying the Sgt. Pepper one but did not like the material. 

Honored Contributor

@chessylady. I'm envious. Am at one of the 4 Kohls near me (biggest one) and there is only Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd in the R&R rock and roll tees. Not schlepping around to the other Kohls so I'll order online but would have been nice to try them on. Good for you to see and feel them in person.
Honored Contributor

I meant to say order online at the kiosk here in-store so free shipping.
Honored Contributor

My order has shipped already! Amazing!