AnyBody Petite Cozy Knit Jogger Pants w/ Tie
$34.98
Shop Now

AnyBody Tall Cozy Knit Jogger Pants w/ Tie Waist
$34.98
Shop Now
Valued Contributor

Re: Two Cent Differential - QStyle

I saw that! Made me laugh, too. Wow....I better hurry and order so I can save 2 cents!😂😂

Honored Contributor

Most likely a typo.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby Amusing.  I wonder if someone was having computer trouble when they entered that first info  -  although 2 cents repeated hundreds to times would made a bit of difference.    Doesn't do much damage if I wanted to buy just one, but I'm saving the whole amount -  no new clothes for me until the spring stuff comes in.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops you know that's a good idea. No new clothes until spring. I've been cleaning out closets and drawers during the summer when it was too hot to work outdoors. That would be an excellent way to not only save $ but also see exactly what I wear this fall/winter.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24The retailers make it easy for me to wait.  I'm a snowbird, so I need close to nothing of what the shopping channels show and the b&m stores stock this time of year.  Even in Florida, except for the local chains and boutiques, the racks look like winter.  Easy to avoid -  I take a bit of my classic winter with me in case I suddenly need to fly north.