Respected Contributor

Just saw her on other channel - anyone know how her sizes run?  I am a size large in most Q lines - wondered how Twiggy sizes run whether they are comparable to Q or run smaller.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Hope they have a better 'click here' for sizes then Q does.

Honored Contributor

Check under the "garment measurements" tab under sizing info. That will tell you how big the item is and you can choose the size based on the fit you want. 

I check garment measurements on every item of clothing I buy online. One can't trust that if one item fits in one size all items in the same line will fit the same. 

Thank goodness for everyone, HSN's garment measurements are user friendly & easy to understand.

Valued Contributor

My one and only Twiggy purchase is a medium, which is what I generally wear. I'm a pretty standard 10 - 12, and this is an open weave sweater that is meant to fall away from the body. I know this isn't much help, but it's the best I can do for now. I guess my point is that in my opinion her items are true to size, based on my one experience.

P.S. Twiggy is lovely!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just saw her on other channel - anyone know how her sizes run?  I am a size large in most Q lines - wondered how Twiggy sizes run whether they are comparable to Q or run smaller.  Thank you.

Considering it's Twiggy, they run small, very small and smallest.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@dulwich

I own two twiggy styles.  The rayon/span with cap sleeves from two years ago is top quality and I wear my normal size small in it.  An earlier cotton rayon sweater was good in a medium or large for me.  Twiggy had mentioned in the video that she went up in size for that item. The actual garment measurements appear on the chart.  These are indestructable.  She is the only one I would buy on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

From my experience I would order Twiggy's garments in my normal size.  Nothing seems to be cut ridiculously oversized, or unusually small.  I like that Twiggy often points out in the presentations when the customer may want to order up, or down, to change the way the piece fits.  She seems to like sweaters loose because it seems whenever she is wearing something like her TS, she sizes up.  

This is one of the few HSN fashion lines that I patronize. I think the quality is good compared to elsewhere, and much better than most other HSN fashion brands.

Honored Contributor

I love Twiggy.  She is so adorable, and I, too, like some of her clothing.  She had so many darling items yesterday, but I'll wait markdowns.  Her jackets run a bit small, and everything else is fairly tts.  It's not grossly oversized like some lines--especially lines on QVC.

The quality is fairly high too.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I love Twiggy.  She is so adorable, and I, too, like some of her clothing.  She had so many darling items yesterday, but I'll wait markdowns.  Her jackets run a bit small, and everything else is fairly tts.  It's not grossly oversized like some lines--especially lines on QVC.

The quality is fairly high too.  

That is nice to hear.  I watched some of her presentations, she seems very nice and funny.  Her shoes were too cute Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

While I haven't tried any Twiggy (love her though) I find in general the 'vanity' sizing on HSN is far less egregious then that of the Q.