Respected Contributor

I did not order the shoes because I never have any luck when ordering shoes online unless I already have tried them on.  I have a problem where nearly everything with a back rubs blisters on my heel.  My heel even gets irritated trying on shoes!!!   But the Twiggy shoes are really cute.  I did order two Twiggy products:  I got the pink Love Twiggy Printed Kimono Scarf (which is what I think Sunshine45 got as well) and I got the Love Twiggy Patchwork Tote in Black.  Both are great items!  I had on a dark blue tank and pants yesterday when I tried on the scarf and the pink colors looked so good with my outfit.  The tote is nice as well.  I love the Beatles so I had to get the tote with the London patches.

Respected Contributor

The item number (on HSN) is 500-348.

Honored Contributor

by the way, in my order was a card that had a coupon code on it for $15 off of a $30 purchase......i think hsn wants me to spend more money. Smiley LOLSmiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

type in Twiggy sequin shoes!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@BlingQueen022  ...

I should have ordered the wide width ... bet they would have been fine.   They are so cute, I  just might reorder.

What did you decide to do?

I reordered pink in 8.5.  I'm still considering the black in 8.5!  They are cute and like the Steve Madden's Macy's has.  SM's aren't sequin though.  I got the rose gold in the Steve Madden leather or faux leather (whatever they are, LOL).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Twiggy's Sequin Shoes

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@BlingQueen022  ...

I should have ordered the wide width ... bet they would have been fine.   They are so cute, I  just might reorder.

I reordered pink in 8.5.  I'm still considering the black in 8.5!  They are cute and like the Steve Madden's Macy's has.  SM's aren't sequin though.  I got the rose gold in the Steve Madden leather or faux leather (whatever they are, LOL).

@winamac1  I'm still sitting on my hands ... think I'll  let these go bye bye.   You know, cute but not something I'm drooling over. 

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@BlingQueen022  ...

@winamac1  I'm still sitting on my hands ... think I'll  let these go bye bye.   You know, cute but not something I'm drooling over. 

Hi SoX.  If you don't love them, I, too, would send them back.  I think I"ll keep the 8.5 in PINK if they fit well!! Smiley Happy 

Contributor

I LOVE mine!! I was so upset though - the day I got them, I was carrying a bag with them and my new Skechers boots home. Well, guess where I left my bag of new shoes? on the train! =( I filled out a lost and form but this is NYC so i'm sure they are gone, Luckily I reordered and got my second pair today!

Honored Contributor

@bettyboop85 wrote:

I LOVE mine!! I was so upset though - the day I got them, I was carrying a bag with them and my new Skechers boots home. Well, guess where I left my bag of new shoes? on the train! =( I filled out a lost and form but this is NYC so i'm sure they are gone, Luckily I reordered and got my second pair today!

That stinks!  Sorry.  THANK GOODNESS they were not sold out.

I, too, have had to rebuy items due to losing it/them or getting pen marks on the item/items that didn't come out!!!

Sorry that happened to you.