Esteemed Contributor

Received the gold and the black ones today.  They're really cute and they fit true to size.  Very comfy.  I thought the gold ones would be a bit over the top, but they're really aren't.  Was a very good purchase.  DId anybody else get theirs today?

Honored Contributor

BlingQueen022 wrote:

Received the gold and the black ones today.  They're really cute and they fit true to size.  Very comfy.  I thought the gold ones would be a bit over the top, but they're really aren't.  Was a very good purchase.  DId anybody else get theirs today?

@BlingQueen022

i got the multi colored ones (are they called gold?) LOVE them! they fit perfectly in my regular size and are very comfortable. i am so tempted to get the black and the pink. the pricing was quite good. wondering if i should just bite the bullet and get them now or wait until they possibly get marked down? her "go to " sneakers are on sale for $30 and there are some cute prints.

i also bought her infinity graffiti print scarf in black. i returned the matching skinny pant in the graffiti print. liked them a lot but they did not work for my pear shaped figure.

got two of her iconic ponchos. one for me, one for my 20 year old.....both are keepers. a cute casual look.

got another daughter the twiggy iconic tee with big ben on it. another winner.

the last thing i bought was her psychedelic print scarf for myself and i love all of the colors. a great pop art colorful piece.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

i got the multi colored ones (are they called gold?) LOVE them! they fit perfectly in my regular size and are very comfortable. i am so tempted to get the black and the pink. the pricing was quite good. wondering if i should just bite the bullet and get them now or wait until they possibly get marked down? her "go to " sneakers are on sale for $30 and there are some cute prints.

i also bought her infinity graffiti print scarf in black. i returned the matching skinny pant in the graffiti print. liked them a lot but they did not work for my pear shaped figure.

got two of her iconic ponchos. one for me, one for my 20 year old.....both are keepers. a cute casual look.

got another daughter the twiggy iconic tee with big ben on it. another winner.

the last thing i bought was her psychedelic print scarf for myself and i love all of the colors. a great pop art colorful piece.

@sunshine45 Hi there Sunshine.  What a nice haul you received.  Have to say the gold shoes were called "Gold Multi."  I was very impressed on how the sequns were applied.  I doubt we'll be losing any of them.  The quality of the shoes are really exceptional.  So sorry the pants didn't work out for you, but from what you received they all sound like winners.  Wear everything in the best of health and enjoy them.  I also want to thank you again for posting about these shoes.  If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known about the shoes.  Thanks so much.  Enjoy the rest of the week and have a very happy safe weekend 

Respected Contributor

I couldn't resist checking out these shoes. I was figuring they'd be mile-high spikes, so I wouldn't be tempted, but they're NOT, so I am completely tempted!

Thanks for the tip!

Honored Contributor

I received my pink and black ones. I love them, but they run small on me. I have to send back for an 8.5.  I should have ordered an 8.5 as they were athletic shoes. and I usually have to size up in athletic shoes.  

They are really cute and well made!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I received my pink and black ones. I love them, but they run small on me. I have to send back for an 8.5.  I should have ordered an 8.5 as they were athletic shoes. and I usually have to size up in athletic shoes.  

They are really cute and well made!

````````````````

Same here ... I just gave my UPS guy the box to return both pairs ... the multi and black.   Not sure if I'm going to reorder, though ... they were so heavy ... I guess with all that bling, they'd have to be.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry those shoes didn't fit ladies.  I ordered a wide width and when I first put them on it felt tight but after walking around the house with them on, the shoes were nice and comfortable.  Not sure if the wide width plays a part in the sizing or not to order up a size.  I was really impressed with the quality of the shoes for the price we paid.  It's a fun shoe to just knock around on weekends running errands or even wearing occasionally to the office. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Twiggy's Sequin Shoes

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022  ...

I should have ordered the wide width ... bet they would have been fine.   They are so cute, I  just might reorder.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@BlingQueen022  ...

I should have ordered the wide width ... bet they would have been fine.   They are so cute, I  just might reorder.

I am reordering pink in 8.5.  I may just send black back.  They both are really cute though! 

I thought they appeared well made!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I would like to see them.  What is the item number?