Honored Contributor

I used to have a number of tweeds exactly like these from the Q when they had better vendors at lesser price points.  I've since given them all away.  I really did enjoy them, nothing like gorgeous classics.

Respected Contributor

Love "Tweed"...Yes, very much a keeper!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I posted this one a while back ... I have it in both the black/white shownNMF16_T99GD and in brown ... it's fantastic!

Honored Contributor

Nice!  Very classic and Chanel-ish.  Looking back, wish I would have safely and properly saved some of my tweed jackets/coats.  Oh, well, plenty of them (new) available now.  I just might write a note tucked away in a pocket:  'Safely store away.  This is a retro classic'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Very pretty!  Thanks for posting.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

I own one tweed jacket.  I used to own more, but I found that I didn't wear mine that often so I donated them.  I like the look, but for some reason I never reached for mine that often.  I really like the look with jeans and boots.  Maybe I will try that with the one I own. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone here miss jumpers?  Tweed jumpers, herringbone jumpers.  No need for a skirt, just a nice silky blouse underneath.  So comfortable. I ran across a plaid jumper with a square neckline (in an old magazine).  Wish Isaac would design a jumper or two for next Fall.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Pretty jackets! 

I especially like seeing the tweed jacket worn with jeans. It looks modern and youthful.

But they're all great. Thanks for starting this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

Pretty jackets! 

I especially like seeing the tweed jacket worn with jeans. It looks modern and youthful.

But they're all great. Thanks for starting this thread.

I agree.  It is exactly how I prefer dressing--the dichotomy of dressing down (jeans) and dressing up (chanel-type jacket and pearls).