Honored Contributor

Turquoise & Navy WK Tops W Sleeve Buttons Arrived

A265572 arrived just now and the navy is Louis' dark navy color; the turquoise is a vibrant turquoise very close in color to the V neck tunic A251588 in turquoise.

The WK is lighter in weight than the usual WK like the V neck or the ENR WKs. This is designed for summer/spring or fall use.

The turquoise top has 4 bright gold signature buttons on each sleeve side towards the hand and the navy has 4 bright silver signature buttons. An extra button should be in a small plastic bag at the logo label.

Regarding fit: I stayed with my usual Linea Small size and its nice and semi fitted. The side slits are great for those who are pears.

The length is fine on me on my 5'2" frame where it hits slightly below my hips but way above my knees and before my mid thigh.

Both are keepers!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: Turquoise & Navy WK Tops W Sleeve Buttons Arrived

UPS guy just dropped off my turquoise 3/4 sleeve WK A265572 and it is gorgeous!! Wear a medium and ordered in medium. Slight shape and also hits me just below my hips at 5'6". This is not a straight boxy sweater and does run true to size. Side vents are a nice touch. Just lovely, what a rich color and with gold buttons is terrific. Matches other WK turquoise pieces so if I want to lay the turquoise cardigan over my shoulders, they match, and also matches turquoise WK pencil skirt.

Also received PP denim vest and Chambray denim vest; already have other colors. Medium once again and perfect! I'm happy..

Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Matches other WK turquoise pieces so if I want to lay the turquoise cardigan over my shoulders, they match, and also matches turquoise WK pencil skirt.

Wow---there was a Turquoise WK Pencil Skirt--I totally missed that. Do you have the item #? When was that?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Sheesh.........A97206...item number for original WK pencil skirt (before named WK). If you look at the close up it shows there are 4 "bands" vertically on the skirt with no side seams. Bands look like the finishing bands down the front of the new front split hem WK sweater A262032. I think these bands keep the skirt from stretching. There was a beautiful sweater that matched A97198 with the same vertical bands and a square neck. Both pieces came in navy, turquoise and raspberry. Turquoise is gorgeous. Very rich and vibrant color and the raspberry is yummy. After all this time they have not lost their color, pilled or sagged.

Such a long time ago, notice the item number. If you look at the reviews some of the current Linea posters bought these pieces, also. Louis should do it again. There are many WK tops in turquoise; he needs to do a WK skirt.

Honored Contributor

A97198 I own in the raspberry with the matching skirt. I have paired it with the raspberry jacket that had the white stripes and white stripe at the sleeve edge. I think I was just becoming a Linea Lady at that time.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

JJM, I am so glad this is a little lighter than the ENR WKs because I live in the south (but work in the A/C like most people). How does it compare in fit with the swing sweater? Order the same size? Thank you!

Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Sheesh.........A97206...item number for original WK pencil skirt (before named WK). If you look at the close up it shows there are 4 "bands" vertically on the skirt with no side seams. Bands look like the finishing bands down the front of the new front split hem WK sweater A262032. I think these bands keep the skirt from stretching. There was a beautiful sweater that matched A97198 with the same vertical bands and a square neck. Both pieces came in navy, turquoise and raspberry. Turquoise is gorgeous. Very rich and vibrant color and the raspberry is yummy. After all this time they have not lost their color, pilled or sagged.

Such a long time ago, notice the item number. If you look at the reviews some of the current Linea posters bought these pieces, also. Louis should do it again. There are many WK tops in turquoise; he needs to do a WK skirt.

Thanks, I have been a Linea buyer since the very beginning, but I missed that one---I must have been traveling on a deal back then in 2010. I know I was in Fort Worth that summer working on a deal.

Louis had mentioned that the Q won't buy anymore of the WK knits skirts as there is still too many left in inventory. but he keeps asking. So let's tell him we want a WK Turquoise Skirt (for those who missed out) and a WK Aqua Skirt (he said he's bringing more Aqua WK tops) so that if the Q does relent, we might get our colors.

I must have at least a dozen or more WK pencil skirts (including many of the original ENR pre-WK naming). I just love that skirt.

Respected Contributor

My Turquoise and Grass arrived today. Haven't tried them on yet, but the Grass color is just fine for me---I worried that it would be too "yellow", but it does work for my skin tone. I may have to go back for the Navy.

Honored Contributor

Wish it wasn't so hot here. I haven't even gotten a chance to wear the WK pieces (except one), yet. Isn't it heating up where you live? High eighties here. I want some collared, button down shirts with 3/4 sleeves-no more knits for awhile.