Contributor

Hi...can anyone recommend a tunic that doesn't flair at the sides? I don't have a nice girly shape, no hips or butt. Every top I get flairs at the sides and I look funny. I just need a straight sided top. I have spent so much money sending tops back. Anyone know what brand I can get? I like the top long enough to cover my missing hips and butt. lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Go to the search bar and type in tunic.  There will be hundreds, I'm sure.  I would  sort by newest.  From there,  just keep looking at the various tunics until you see the style your are looking for.  You can then  sort by sleeve length, color, fabric.

Honored Contributor

Check out Soft Surroundings.  They have the market on tunics and they are then in all types (flair and non-flair).

They are not cheap though, but you can find some on clearance and on the outlet website.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@AutumnJan

Depending on how casual you are looking for, Land's End has several.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the grey Lands' End one.  You might want to size up, but it washes up nice.

Super Contributor

Take a look at J Jill.  They have a couple of really nice straight cut tunics.  

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Denim & Co and Linea. I have quite a few tunics from both of those lines and really like them. Hope you find something there. 

Honored Contributor

When checking garment measurements here - pay attention to the "sweep" and keep it within just a few inches of your hip measurement.  I would estimate that no more than 4" larger than hip measurement for wearing ease.

For less than 4" ... make sure there are side slits.

Honored Contributor

@AutumnJan

You're throwing me off when you say you want to cover your missing hips and butt. A straight tunic would accentuate the fact that you're not so shapely. Is that what you want?

Respected Contributor

Type in "Tunics" in the QVC search bar, and you will be Issac Mizrahi has several lace tunics under $20 in clearance. You should check it out.  I own A288656.  It looks very nice.