Honored Contributor

does anyone know who the host was during the morning show? 

Esteemed Contributor

New host Elise Ivy.

Honored Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday Mackie show

[ Edited ]

Thanks I found her,   she seems good.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear@faeriemoon@queendiva

I was wondering also and thank you -- now I know her name. 

I ordered the wide pants (petite) in black.

Does anyone have any info?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

The other two new hosts, Mary and Katie, are already polished and very watchable. Elise, well...

Frequent Contributor

I also wondered who the new host was.  There were a lot of awkward moments when she did not know what to say, said the wrong thing such as "fur faux leather", said the jacket was lined and it was not and asked if a color of the pants was fuschia when it definitely was not.  Bob Mackie handled it all very well and nicely covered up a lot of her mistakes.There were times that she was much better.  I don't like to get personal, but her tone of voice was not the most pleasant along with her manner of speaking.  I think she was in above her head in being with Bob Mackie for two full hours.  One hour might have been better, but that is the fault of management.  I am sure she will improve with time.

Respected Contributor

<I am sure she will improve with time.>

most of us do when given a break

I have observed many experienced hosts getting confused about colors and some color's names are far off from what they appear.

I really do not think these slips will ruin Bob Mackie's career. Smiley Wink Yes, he did handle it in a very good mentor -like fashion.

I have never purchased any of his items , but like to watch his presentations and may some day. He is a professional.

Honored Contributor

@OldNana80 wrote:

I also wondered who the new host was.  There were a lot of awkward moments when she did not know what to say, said the wrong thing such as "fur faux leather", said the jacket was lined and it was not and asked if a color of the pants was fuschia when it definitely was not.  Bob Mackie handled it all very well and nicely covered up a lot of her mistakes.There were times that she was much better.  I don't like to get personal, but her tone of voice was not the most pleasant along with her manner of speaking.  I think she was in above her head in being with Bob Mackie for two full hours.  One hour might have been better, but that is the fault of management.  I am sure she will improve with time.

I think you hit all the points exactly right.