Respected Contributor

Has anyone every heard of or ordered from the Tucici website?  Looks legit and clothes look cute but I am always leary.....

Super Contributor

How did you learn of this website?

Honored Contributor

If this is another ad on Facebook, don't fall for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl  The reviews online are good and it appears there is a big following in the UK.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of it and I haven't heard any blogger talk about it.  They do talk a lot about Lily Silk.

Honored Contributor

If it's in China, run as fast as you can....in the other direction.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

They are a bussines registered in the US but headquartered in Singapore.

Respected Contributor

This came up on Facebook.  I won't buy from them until I learn ALOT more!!

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl If you have doubts, don't buy it.  Not worth it

Do not buy from this store! They do not allow returns! I bought a dress from them and it was way too small even though I carefully followed the size guide. I contacted them and this is what they said, "Dear valued customer, because our clothes have provided with the size standard, and we are also in accordance with the customer's order size requirements of the shipment and also you can contact us to change the size before shipping. Therefore, we can not afford the customer to choose the wrong size caused by the refund, and freight costs are very high." Any other reputable company lets you return an item if it is too big or too small - ESPECIALLY if they are an online company and customers cannot try their clothes on in person. What a WASTE OF MONEY.