New Contributor

This site looks identical to Clamety,another FB seller.  I ordered a shirt in my size, it took forEVER to receive, and was a size small, as best.  These mfg make one size and distribute regardless of requested size.  Returns are impossible, if at all, and their business model is making money with exhausting attempts to recoop money.

Honored Contributor

And then when they get shut down, they'll reopen with a new name, usually European sounding, and start all over again. They steal photos from other sites and returns are so costly that they know people won't bother. The Chinese know the American and western markets very well. 

These companies are insidious and people get lured in by cheap prices and they're probably laughing all the way to the bank. 

There are a lot of YouTube videos where people compare what was advertised and what they received and it's very eye opening and a little amusing at how gullible we are, seduced by low prices that are too good to be true. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse    is correct.  Remember the old adage, "you get what you pay for".  These Asian companies, which love to advertise on Facebook, exist to fleece Americans with cheap knock-offs.  Buyer beware.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I suggest not to buy anything from this website.  I also fell for the beautiful photos, and ordered three items, when received after two months...  in partial mail...  the fabric was horrendous...  they truly were not worth more than $4/  the fabric explanation on their website and what you actually receive is two totally different things,  and,  when I complained about it and ask for return they said, it is company policy they do not accept any return.  Which is a total lie:  as below they do have a return policy, but, being in China, they are doing what they like..

https://www.tucici.com/pages/return-policy

Mittee

DO NOT ORDER!

I saw a facebook ad and I fell for it.

It has been a month since I ordered and have not received anything.  Just a tracking number that leads nowhere.