Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
@hooked on books. I think you'll have a better chance matching up the rust color than the black cherry. Look for LOGO tops that come in sienna.
I'm really not liking the D&C waffle knit top posted above with the pants, plus we are going into spring. If all else fails there is Lori's various versions of white such as her alabaster or white or off-white from another line which you could wear on top and match to the pants with a scarf that has either of both of the pants colors in it or jewelry (long necklace for instance) with the pants colors in it.
Trusted Contributor
Thanks so much for your suggestions, everyone! I'm going to check them all out! Maybe I'm over thinking this! LOL!! 😃😃
Valued Contributor

Re: Trying to Match Colors

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books I am an over-thinker too!

I think this Linea top A347493 in Spice has colors that would look good with those pants.

There is also a matching necklace/earring set in Spice J479219.

Both have Clearance prices.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I this one, in the dark slate  i am a sucker for embroidery, is should be perfect on a cool evening, when ever we get out of this isolation time period

@lolakimono wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-French-Terry-Boatneck-Long-Sleeve-Top-w-Embroidery.product.A369907....

Denim & Co. French Terry Boatneck Long-Sleeve Top w/ Embroidery - Page 1 — QVC.com

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.