Respected Contributor

Re: Tryed on my LYSEE TSV Outfit

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl followup--i found that going up just one size on the leggings was enough.  Not sure if its just me, but i think the cheetah is dressy!

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie

I have only one pair of Lysse leggings purchased some time ago.  I went up two sizes because I wanted a pair that had a looser fit. I got exactly what I wanted through the legs but the waist/stomach area is a little too big (and that is saying something because I carry my weight in the middle). I can still wear them but I agree with you: going up one size in Lysse is perfect.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl @Shawnie - these booties are sweet & offered in burgundy

Steven by Steve Madden Coal Slip-On Fabric Bootie
564-248

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie

I have only one pair of Lysse leggings purchased some time ago.  I went up two sizes because I wanted a pair that had a looser fit. I got exactly what I wanted through the legs but the waist/stomach area is a little too big (and that is saying something because I carry my weight in the middle). I can still wear them but I agree with you: going up one size in Lysse is perfect.

I am laughing at me!  My butt and middle were ok, but that two sizes up had too much room for my upper thighs.  The fabric stuck out.  Somebody elses legs belonged in there!  😂

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie

I am laughing at me!  My butt and middle were ok, but that two sizes up had too much room for my upper thighs.  The fabric stuck out.  Somebody elses legs belonged in there!  😂

@Shawnie Oh, that's funny! Which leggings did you get?  Mine were the Hidden Seam Ponte legging 492-207.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl @Shawnie - these booties are sweet & offered in burgundy

564-248

@Chi-town girl  Super cute!!! 

Respected Contributor

My wine Lysse jacket is supposed to be here Thursday!  I am ridiculously excited about it and the bitsy floral tank which should arrive Friday.  After all of my stalking, I will be so bummed if I'm not happy with them! Cat LOL

p.s. I was able to take advantage of a small window of price reduction on both. I saved over $50.  Now I see that the prices have gone back up.  Weird!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

My wine Lysse jacket is supposed to be here Thursday!  I am ridiculously excited about it and the bitsy floral tank which should arrive Friday.  After all of my stalking, I will be so bummed if I'm not happy with them! Cat LOL

p.s. I was able to take advantage of a small window of price reduction on both. I saved over $50.  Now I see that the prices have gone back up.  Weird!

@islandgrrl - I'm excited for you! And double good news that you were able to get credits. I'm hoping to get that jacket and the ditsy print leggings if they ever hit clearance. As well as those MW bengaline pants

I thought we had 2 weeks until G's TS jacket...it's next week!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Wore the burgundy outfit today to church.  Well I am not sure that I needed to size up after all because the ditsy floral fabric stretches.  I had saggy butt and knees. And I could have gone down a size in the tank too I think.    Very comfortable pretty saggy butt and knees.  😂