Honored Contributor

Re: Tryed on my LYSEE TSV Outfit

@Shawnie wrote:

Here you go @Chi-town girl!  It is a tiny delecate print. The leaves look pink on my ipad but they are gray.  Flowers wine and a lighter wine.  IMG_6988.JPG

@Shawnie - OMG this print is beautiful Heart  I'm def getting these leggings. .but my size is sold out so I will hope for a return. 

I ordered the brown leopard - slow to ship, not delivered yet.  I should have them by Tuesday.  Now I wish I had ordered the ditsy floral! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

@Chi-town girl so what i did since i was ordeirng the cheetah cardi was to order another size up in those keggings as much as it hurts my pride.  So once i have those I will be able to compare and will end up with one that fits and one to exchange.  Hopefully they wont sell out.  We will see.  I looked at the size chart again and it just makes no sense, LOL.  

I have already experienced their exchange process--i ordered the AHAVA foot cream duo and they sent the hand cream because the barcode some rocket scientist put on the shrinked wrapped duo was for the foot cream.  So they are sending the foot cream, but i bet i get another hand cream, LOL.  I doubt only mine was mislabelled!  

FullSizeRender.jpg

@Shawnie - I think it's good for you to try the larger size. Who cares what the label says !  good fit & comfort is more important. I hope it works out for you!  

Lol about the foot/hand cream fiasco. Another poster was telling me that she ordered a lippie from HSN & recd the wrong color.  CS sent the supposed correct color, no charge. She recd the wrong one again. Called CS they sent a 3rd 'correct' one...and again it was the wrong color. I think they told her to keep them, no charge. She never recd the color she wanted   Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I love the ruffled cardigan in wine.  It is a beefy ponty knit.  Good for fall winter.  Medium fits well.  The tank top in the ditsy floral also fits true.  I like it.  The pants run small I think, at least in one respect.  I am glad i ordered an XL.  I always have to read the size guidance and read reviews to figure out what size pants to order,  In JJill I am a medium leggings, in Diane Guillman on HSN i am a Large.  The fit panel on these just barely fits my nonexistent waist.  The hips, length etc all fit fine.  I hope i dont pop the waist,  I am going to suggest better expandability in the waist in my review.  

@Shawnie

Can you tell me if the ruffled cardigan is a true wine color or if it is more of a raspberry?  Know what I mean?  Many thanks!

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I love the ruffled cardigan in wine.  It is a beefy ponty knit.  Good for fall winter.  Medium fits well.  The tank top in the ditsy floral also fits true.  I like it.  The pants run small I think, at least in one respect.  I am glad i ordered an XL.  I always have to read the size guidance and read reviews to figure out what size pants to order,  In JJill I am a medium leggings, in Diane Guillman on HSN i am a Large.  The fit panel on these just barely fits my nonexistent waist.  The hips, length etc all fit fine.  I hope i dont pop the waist,  I am going to suggest better expandability in the waist in my review.  

@Shawnie

Can you tell me if the ruffled cardigan is a true wine color or if it is more of a raspberry?  Know what I mean?  Many thanks!

To me it is a burgundy wine color.  I dont see raspberry at all.  It is a deep rich burgundy.  It is a winter color.  I ma a winter.  In fact it is in my 30 year old swatch book!  

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie

To me it is a burgundy wine color.  I dont see raspberry at all.  It is a deep rich burgundy.  It is a winter color.  I ma a winter.  In fact it is in my 30 year old swatch book!  

@Shawnie That is exactly what I was hoping. I've learned that HSN photos aren't always a perfect rendition of the actual color. Anyhoo ~ I too am a 'winter' and burgundy/ox-blood is my favorite color to wear (aside from black). I have been waiting to hear a review of the color so thank you very much!

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie

The Lysse ruffled cardigan is now selling for $148. Wasn't the initial price quite a bit lower?  

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie

The Lysse ruffled cardigan is now selling for $148. Wasn't the initial price quite a bit lower?  

@islandgrrl - yikes, yes it was $108

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie

@Chi-town girl

Hmmmm... I wonder what that's about?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shawnie

@Chi-town girl

Hmmmm... I wonder what that's about?

@islandgrrl it was an event price. It will be reduced again. I notice the wine color is almost sold out! You know there will be returns. Monitor it for next 2 weeks. 

Honored Contributor

Love these new boots from Jessica Simpson. I'm on the hunt for metallic booties! These are metallic brocade fabric, not good for inclement weather, but adorable! 

Jessica Simpson Elara Brocade Fabric Shootie
563-206
Jessica Simpson Elara Brocade Fabric Shootie