Esteemed Contributor

Not my style but that doesn't mean it isn't a nice line.  Enjoy to those that buy!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very short and old --- but I kept picturing these clothes for women who have a busy social life, ie, luncheons, meetings, get-togethers with friends/business associates and travelling. The Slim Leg Pull-On Pants also came in a Petite Size, 25". I liked most of the clothes and fabrics -- so easy to wear and not complicated. If ur over 5'5" the tops with the long backs would look great. Reasonable prices.

Nice to see a new vendor - and a small business -- and I'm sure her clothes will sell out. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Truth + Style

[ Edited ]

Maybe this is another shot to appeal to that younger buyer, maybe the the still working woman, they keep saying is the future of QVC. For now, those working from home and using ZOOM for a conference just need a nice clean top and pajama pants or anything they prefer on the bottom. 

I'm still of the mindset that the 30-somethings are not the Q's audience now or will be because of the type of merchandise and slow shipping. Even we older shoppers look for more variety and I can have deliveries in 3-5 days from other sites at no charge. 

Re: Truth + Style. I think it may go the way of Brook Shield's line and some of the others that were not casual enough...especially now when many of us are living different lifestyles. 

Respected Contributor

The show was interesting; something different for those who go places to wear something different.  Clothes don't fit my lifestyle.  My daughters would not wear any of it either.  I don't think this vendor appeals to the majority of the Q audience but I wish her well.  I think you need to be long and lean to wear most of what I saw presented, and live where people dress similarly like maybe in a city.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Although they are items that are not my style, hopefully it will appease the posters who complain that QVC "always sells the same 'ole things; no variety." Smiley Happy

I didn't find that they were all that different  from alot of the styles on the Q at this point.............

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Maybe this is another shot to appeal to that younger buyer, maybe the the still working woman, they keep saying is the future of QVC. For now, those working from home and using ZOOM for a conference just need a nice clean top and pajama pants or anything they prefer on the bottom. 

I'm still of the mindset that the 30-somethings are not the Q's audience now or will be because of the type of merchandise and slow shipping. Even we older shoppers look for more variety and I can have deliveries in 3-5 days from other sites at no charge. 

Re: Truth + Style. I think it may go the way of Brook Shield's line and some of the others that were not casual enough...especially now when many of us are living different lifestyles. 

I doubt the younger audience would go for this clothing line..............and i agree with you ....it did remind me somewhat of the Brook Shields line..................a little more out there then Brook's designs but......plainish/boxy 

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of the items are pretty cool and certainly different from the same stuff QVC has been offering day after day, week after week.  We're not all going to like the same things, but this is a change from the ordinary.  I actually bought the tan dress in the abstract design, and missed out on the top with the 3 buttons.  I would have liked that in black. Was everything my taste... no....BUT, it certainly got my attention and I stopped to watch.   I'm curious to see the next show and what is presented and happy to see this line added.  Enough with SG, IM, D&C, etc.

Honored Contributor

I liked all but the abstract print dress.  (A381303).

There are two pieces in particular that I'd buy - the yarn dyed shirt and the knit pants.

The hemline on the Knit Sleeveless Dress reminded me of a style ethat was popular here (NYC) one summer in the early 1960s ...we referred to it as a tulip skirt dress.  It had elbow sleeves, high neckline and fitted bodice. It was a woven fabric, and most were florals on a white background.  So many of us in our offices had that dress that summer.

Trusted Contributor

I also watched the show(nothing on other channels) the styles sure were different,Shawn seem to like everything,but then her dress style was always different,Nothing for me,but it was a change,not seeing the same thing over an over!

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 @That's what I thought too, reminded me of Marla Wynn.

i bought the tank dress, all 3 colors but don't expect to keep all three. I wanted to see them. Also bought the shrug in all 3 colors and. May keep all those if I like them. I like the simple and clean lines and solid colors. Hope I like the quality. The prices were very reasonable.