Honored Contributor

Truth + Style Midi Dress Big Deal 5/17

Lovely!  Watching it in Terri Conn's show now.

V-neck.  Comes in 4 color/designs. The prints are abstract and no large or dense flowers.  Item #A395931.

I don't have anything from this line, so I don't know how the fit measures up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Truth + Style Midi Dress Big Deal 5/17

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

that is cute! Which one are you getting?

On a side note it always makes me happy when they use Jill in the still shots because our coloring is near identical so I can determine if it will work on me.

I may love a color and it looks terrific on the model but I've been burned

Honored Contributor

I like everything about it except for that handkerchief hemline. I would have like it more if it had a regular straight hem.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it yesterday and it would be great for a wedding I'm going to this summer ,  but not sure on sizing with this line.   From the measurements listed I'm in between 2 sizes and if I want bust size to fit the armholes will be too large.  The waist is on the small side as well.  Lately I'm finding all armholes on sleeves tops way too large don't know what's going on with that 😁  Tired of ha I g to send things back !

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I love the red/grey, but I haven't clicked submit yet.  I do agree with others that the handkerchief hem gives me a little pause.  But it's so flowy I'm still liking it a lot.

Honored Contributor

i have a number of pieces from this line and love them. great materials, fabrics, and designs. i am not getting this midi dress because i honestly dont need it, but hope they continue to bring in new items from truth + style.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like everything about it except for that handkerchief hemline. I would have like it more if it had a regular straight hem.

me too

Honored Contributor

nice change from

the usual

joggers

pj's

etc