Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  Too much going on.  I think if it doesn't look good on a tall thin model there is no way a 5' woman like myself could ever look good in such a hodgepodge of patterns!  The long coat looks like it could be a costume on Game of Thrones.

Honored Contributor

Certainly not for your everyday woman.  Plus, I don't care for the style and designs.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 2-9 photos don’t show up or at least I can’t see them.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I think this is amazing as an artistic piece, wow.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Trusted Contributor

nothing here appeals to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I can only see the pictures in the first post.  My question is this........... to be a model, is it no longer a requirement to be pretty?

Honored Contributor

I like the designers who make a woman look and feel pretty, not make designs that try to showcase their materials and artistry.Like its all about them and the more outlandish, the better.

I'd rather they do a painting or sculpture if they need to show their work.

And I feel like lambasting designers who continue to use and make their models look like "heroin chic" or queen victoria as this one!

Or frowning or looking bored out of their minds or zombie like all to make sure their "fashion" is shown and the model becomes a board so as not to detract from their creations.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I don't like the coat at all but most of the other pieces worn separately would look nice IMO.

I just don't like everything worn together.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I like the designers who make a woman look and feel pretty, not make designs that try to showcase their materials and artistry.Like its all about them and the more outlandish, the better.

I'd rather they do a painting or sculpture if they need to show their work.

And I feel like lambasting designers who continue to use and make their models look like "heroin chic" or queen victoria as this one!

Or frowning or looking bored out of their minds or zombie like all to make sure their "fashion" is shown and the model becomes a board so as not to detract from their creations.

@on the bay    Bravo!!  Well said!!

Respected Contributor

Mmmmm, no thanks. 

Honestly, in the real world, who wears these things? 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~