Super Contributor

Gidgetgh. Thank you for posting this. I'm so sorry you have neck and back issues. I've had them myself since I was in my teens. I can not wear an uderwire bra. I've tried every brand out there and just can't stand them. I did give the Ahh bra a chance but they didn't have nearly enough support for me. So I gave the Genie bra a try and loved it. I'm full busted but smaller around the ribs. The cups of these bras do stretch. I love that it has no hooks. You just step in to it. I've had around 10 of them, mainly nude, and a few colors.They last for years but it time to buy a few new ones. I went to Walmart, where I first found them, Walgreens, which used to carry them and several other places online and I'm having a really hard time finding them. For anyone that wears Genie bras do you know if they've stopped making them? I would really be upset if I couldn't buy them any more.

If I stop by Target I'll check out the True bras. It means a lot when a person with back and neck issues recommends a very comfortable bra. They're so hard to find.