Honored Contributor

Re: Trimming LOGOs Ruffles

[ Edited ]

I think ruffles are a problem if you are curvy / pear shaped.  I'm not curvy ... I like the ruffles.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Trimming LOGOs Ruffles

[ Edited ]

I honestly think her clothes would be so cute for children.  Her costume jewlery is also just gorgeous.  The lady is obviously very creative.  I like her.

Honored Contributor

Call me  crazy but if I don't like eveyrthing about a garment I don't buy it! If I'm unsure of a particular style, for my body, I'll try a piece on sale or clearance...if my intention is to alter an item from it's original design then I'll pick up something at the Goodwill!

Valued Contributor

I trimmed the lace off of A273380 and I have also considered trimming lace off of other things but have not done so.

The hoodie - A273380 - I loved the style but not the black/brown lace.  

I have tried to not buy anything with a lot of lace, but if I love the top I will buy it and see if the lace is "trimmable."

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I trimmed the lace off of A273380 and I have also considered trimming lace off of other things but have not done so.

The hoodie - A273380 - I loved the style but not the black/brown lace.  

I have tried to not buy anything with a lot of lace, but if I love the top I will buy it and see if the lace is "trimmable."

And the lace does not fray?

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Call me  crazy but if I don't like eveyrthing about a garment I don't buy it! If I'm unsure of a particular style, for my body, I'll try a piece on sale or clearance...if my intention is to alter an item from it's original design then I'll pick up something at the Goodwill!

I'm with you on this!  I don't think I would pay her prices and then cut part of it off.