Super Contributor

Triforce Hardside Beauty Case - Anybody buying??

Is anybody buying the Triforce TSV?  I'm interested in it, but am questioning just how much it can really hold, since it certainly doesn't look packed.  I really like the fact that it is hardsided though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Triforce Hardside Beauty Case - Anybody buying??

They are nice, but not a TSV price.  I just paid $45.77 w/free shipping for birthday gifts.

Super Contributor

@barrel racer 

Definitely disapointing to see how poor the values are on the TSVs - wow!

DId you find that the cases had enough space and were useful to you for traveling, etc?

Respected Contributor

I was interested in it, but realized I didn't plan to carry it separately, and a hard sided case would take up far too much valuable space inside the suitcase. It's also would weigh more than I want to carry. My days of traveling like a pack mule are over.

Esteemed Contributor

Recently saw something  like  this at Marshalls. Plan to check in am when store opens to check price and if it is Triforce. I did previously  a yr or so ago buy 2 Triforce small hardcase bags  that didn't hold much  other than hairdryer, makeup and PJ's .

Honored Contributor

I think it may be OK for use on the vanity, but I also wouldn't want to travel with it. I wouldn't put in my suitcase as @Etoile308  mentioned and when I fly, I have a tote bag with computer and a crossbody inside. I definitely wouldn't or couldn't take this makeup case as a carry-on, too. 

Honored Contributor

Every time I see this on air I think I want to order it but in reality I wouldn't take it traveling as it is too big and bulky for my suitcase and I wouldn't want to take it as a carry on as most airlines only allow one and I would need something bigger.  I do find this kind of useless.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No.  I really have no use for anything like that.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

The more I am watching the presentations this morning, the more I see how much wasted space is in this case!!!  You could literally pack all the items they are showing in the case within a small little tote bag and not have that huge case to carry around.

Totally agree that it would end up being really bulky in luggage and I wouldn't want to take it with me as a separate bag / carry on. 

Such a cute idea in theory, but not very practical!

Respected Contributor

That's a hard sell for me.  I don't see any purpose with a hard shell case, I'm mote than happy with my rectangular makeup cases that keep me organized and ready to go.