Regular Contributor

Tried yet again to watch a Susan Graver presentation

Thought I would give Nancy Hornbeck and Susan Graver a try this nice sunny morning since it is getting warmer and a nice Spring outfit would be nice. Then it started. I knew it would ....silly me.....Susan's unending litany of comments, Amazing, So Beautiful, So Gorgeous, You will LOVE this, This is sooo crazy, This is Amazing, YAY!! Exactly like a carnival barker. She even talked Over Nancy. And for a long time! It was tedious to watch so I turned it off, yet again. Guess I will continue to view her items on the quiet laptop.

I wish she could take a breath and learn how to give a dignified presentation like Louis dell'olio and Bob Mackie. I really do. Her clothes can sell themselves.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tried yet again to watch a Susan Graver presentation

Where else can you go but QVC to be tortured by a vendor and then be crazy enough to spend your hard earned money for an over priced garment!

Respected Contributor

Two options: ""mute"" your TV or shop online.

Trusted Contributor

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If you like her things, online ordering is the way to go. I rarely watch any QVC shows anymore, but I do still order from time to time.

Frequent Contributor

Susan's clothes for not being made in the USA, are way overpriced.

Frequent Contributor

And how many times is it now that a SG complaint got posted in the last month, or for that matter, in the last week ?? Why doesn't someone just save one of the threads and just repost it every week, ad nauseam. If you like her, watch her. If you don't like her, don't watch her. If you like her clothes, but not her talking, then watch while muted....So many options....

Trusted Contributor

I was flipping channels this morning and stopped at QVC when I saw that Nancy was just getting started with her show and was introducing a few of the tops. Susan walked on stage in front of Nancy and started talking while Nancy was still in her introduction! I changed the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

One other option is to continue exercising the right to post opinions here, whatever they may be and however many times people want to post them. I see many different and new people posting about this subject, so why deny them the option to speak their piece as others have done and still do?

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 BernieH said:

And how many times is it now that a SG complaint got posted in the last month, or for that matter, in the last week ?? Why doesn't someone just save one of the threads and just repost it every week, ad nauseam. If you like her, watch her. If you don't like her, don't watch her. If you like her clothes, but not her talking, then watch while muted....So many options....

So agree!! I always put it on mute and , if something comes along that I'm interested in, I will turn it on. I'm sure that anyone can stand listening for a minute or two. And, as far as "just stating your opinion"-it has been stated over and over and over and over. Susan isn't going to change so either choose not to watch and do something else or mute it. Easy fix!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Jackielee said:
On 3/12/2015 BernieH said:

So agree!! I always put it on mute and , if something comes along that I'm interested in, I will turn it on. I'm sure that anyone can stand listening for a minute or two. And, as far as "just stating your opinion"-it has been stated over and over and over and over. Susan isn't going to change so either choose not to watch and do something else or mute it. Easy fix!

I agree -- as long as her items continue to sell out, these opinions aren't going to change a thing. There have been so many posts about her "chatter," that we'll soon be seeing them pop up on the Home & Garden forum.