Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tried yet again to watch a Susan Graver presentation

Doesn't she say her clothing was ""proudly made in the USA"" ...did that change?
Regular Contributor

With as many posts about SG frantic like personality lately. You'd think since she has a blog here at the Q someone would tell her to take it down a few notches on her presentations of her clothing line. She seems to say how many women like her gear all the time through her blog or face book. I'm sure she'd read that as well. She doesn't bother me at all anymore, I just don't watch her, she made me nervous to watch with all that unbridled chatter between her and the host. Has anyone posted on her site to say something? It doesn't seem to make a difference here on the Community, she apparently is still going strong at it. Guess she doesn't read the Community Posts.

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 stray770 said: Doesn't she say her clothing was "proudly made in the USA" ...did that change?

Nope, only occasionally. She even says that some garments are sent to different facilities before completion. Your typical liquid knit top has probably seen more of the world than any of us ever will!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/12/2015 stray770 said: Doesn't she say her clothing was "proudly made in the USA" ...did that change?

She only emphasizes it when one of her garments is made in the USA which is VERY rare. Otherwise, she says nothing.

Respected Contributor

I surfed through this morning and saw the print pedal pushers that are a similar print to Lilly P, but could not watch long enough to make a decision. They lost my purchase when I checked on line and the posted pics really looked unflattering and I changed my mind. I am watching a whole lot less since most hosts and several vendors are so annoying. I can't even keep QVC on as background noise......
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I couldn't care less if Susan Graver stood on her head while she presented her designs. All I ask is that she delivers on quality and proper fit, and it is just lacking on her last couple of TSV's.

Esteemed Contributor

I am usually a real defender of her. I did turn her on to see the fashion choices and I too had to turn the channel. I think it is part of her personality and I doubt she can help it. Perhaps the Q should offer her a show as host and vendor.

Honored Contributor

Furthermore, Lori Goldstein is getting just as bad. I watched her awhile yesterday and in about 45 minutes, while constantly interrupting, I bet she said "amazing" fifty times. I'm very seldom amazed and never by clothing. Nobody thinks this stuff is nearly as great as the vendors who hustle it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Kachina624 said: Furthermore, Lori Goldstein is getting just as bad. I watched her awhile yesterday and in about 45 minutes, while constantly interrupting, I bet she said "amazing" fifty times. I'm very seldom amazed and never by clothing. Nobody thinks this stuff is nearly as great as the vendors who hustle it.

Has Lori changed from "fabulous" to "amazing"? It used to be "fabulous" fifty times... I just hope she doesn't try to do both! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I used to enjoy watching Lori even though I don't buy her clothes... lately, not so much.

Honored Contributor

She was NOT like this years ago. I have watched her since day 1... and actually had quite a nice wardrobe of her striated peachknit. I don't know what has happened but she's really changed in this regard.

I was fortified with my coffee this morning and nestled in for the show when DH came into the room and watched for a few minutes (he never, EVER comments on the Q and doesn't know anything regarding the shows or the hosts/vendors) and said, "Whoa, what is up with that Lady?....

From the mouths of the innocent...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*