Honored Contributor

Neiman Marcus-

LCF17_D1CU6

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs

You should treat yourself to something Boho for your upcoming birthday! 

Image result for animated birthday cake gif

Trusted Contributor

I do love many of these looks @lolakimono. Reminds me of "back in the day"! 

Honored Contributor

I like about 80% of what is posted. I have always like the Boho look. It says casual and comfy to me. 

Honored Contributor

A BIG YES on most of them!   I have and wear pieces similar to some of those shown.  

Beaded necklaces, crochet or "faux straw" bags (real straw snags my clothes),  fringed scarves (currently making a new one!),  embroidery, crochet tunics. 

I have a lot of wide leg printed pants.  (Chico's has/had the best selection).  

My LOGO is usally styled BOHO!

I don't wear anything "short or bare" and only flat shoes.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Trend: Boho Traveler

[ Edited ]

I do like a touch of boho, just not as the mainstay of my wardrobe. I have at least a couple of floaty fabric tops with bell sleeves plus my newly fringed jeans. I really dislike patchwork prints and regular long fringe on tops, jackets, handbags, however.

Honored Contributor

I like a couple of the longer dresses.  I don't own any boho, but not opposed to trying some.

Trusted Contributor

I like quite a few of these looks lolakimono - thanks for posting.  Part of the reason I like the boho style is that it's easy to fit in with your existing look to the extent that you want.  I have a couple of peasant-type tops with embroidery, slight bell sleeves, some crochet trim.  You get the idea.  It's nothing extreme, just a little touch.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @lolakimono!  I am treating myself all the time LOL!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

The Boho look is my everyday style now. I'm 41 and have really embraced it in the last year. It just has such a happy, relaxed vibe and can be dressed down and up.