Honored Contributor

@tototwo  Joan does have one on clearance. Is yours anything like that one?

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the look of a trench coat with the rain flap in the back (across the shoulders-- does it even have a name?), but I would prefer a trench coat without a belt.  Has anyone seen anything like this?  I'm in the market.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  I've never seen one without a belt but you can tie it in the back if you don't want to use it

Louis doesn't have my size ,and even though it has spandex I am afraid to size down

Honored Contributor

@SoX@Lucylu12  I did order it. It has 4% span so It might be ok. According to the sizing chart  I ordered my size, but the actual garment size ,seems a bit  small. They might be allowing for the spandex

If it doesn't fit I will send it back. This one has everything I am looking for

Honored Contributor

I love trench coats. I wore them when I was working. Now I wear mostly parkas and athletic-type jackets. My trench coats have been donated. I had a London Fog and an Excelled lamb trench.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@faeriemoon  I've never seen one without a belt but you can tie it in the back if you don't want to use it

Louis doesn't have my size ,and even though it has spandex I am afraid to size down

@cherry...

I think you'll be okay in the smaller size.   I have it in two different sizes and, honestly, I can't tell the difference in the two.

Honored Contributor

Last fall I saw a beautiful white leather trench in a high scale consignment shop.  Size 4 of course!!!!!Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Isn't that always the way @ECBG....btw isn't a missy cut a bit bigger, than a petite size?

Honored Contributor

@SoX  your enthusiasm spurred me on. I got the British Tan. I will report back to you when it comes

I saved almost $50

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trench coats

[ Edited ]

I think you'll be very pleased with it ... and I'm hoping the smaller size works for you.  

Don't just take my word for it ... go over to the Linea Forum and talk to some of the owners of this coat ... we're a proud bunch!

@cherry