Honored Contributor

I need a new one for springtime. Do you have a TC that you bought recently? Do you like it?  I saw a couple here at Q I am debating about ,but they aren't petite ,and I am afraid the sleeves will be gorilla length on me.

Esteemed Contributor

If you're lucky enough to wear one of the remaining sizes of A267875, you should grab it ... one of the best purchases I've made here ... I own several colors.

Honored Contributor

Since where I live in South Fl. a trench coat is our heavy winter coat , I parted with more than I'd normally spend about 3 years ago to buy one from Issac. It was a knee length, pretty shade of khacki, and what set it apart is it has tonal floral embroidery all along the bottom. Very pretty without being garish. It's a very well made coat too. IMO - a good trench coat is a wardrobe basic.

Honored Contributor

Not that they ever go out of style, but I noticed that in the January issue of Oprah's magazine, she features a trench over her nautical wear. 

And there's a really cute photo of Oprah in front of a v-shaped lineup of all the ship's crew wearing trenches!

crew trenches.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@SoX  I have looked at that coat. Does it run true to size?

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry

Cherry, not only does it run true to size, it fits me like a long coat since I'm only 5'2"  ... it comes to my knees ... so pretty and functional.  

You'll compare this trench with some of the best designers out there ... specifically one whose ititial begins with a "B."

Honored Contributor

I like the fact you can adjust the sleeve length @SoX. I do think it is a very classic trench ,and that is what I want

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry 

I know I sound like a walking advertisement ... well, hey, I think I am ... but either of the two colors remaining is great.   I hope, if you get it, you'll let me know how you like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's where I would gush about the fabulous Joan Rivers' trench coat I've owned for several years............ except I can't find the exact trench coat I own on Q's website anymore.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Louis Dell Olio Trench Coat is the best you will find and at a fabulous price.