Respected Contributor

@cherry

I have this Linea coat and it fits me perfectly in my usual numbered size.  I wear it without the belt and it looks sleek and beautiful, a stunning coat, very substantial fabric, always get compliments when I wear it. 

I took off the belt loops too and it really looks as if it were designed to be worn long and straight with no belt.  On me it's the only way possible at this stage of life!

Hope yours works out; I'd definitely order another one if my size were available.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing the coat is more tailored than a boxy fit. I am still under the size of the garment measurements, and have about 5 inches to spare in the bust area.

Respected Contributor

I have 2. One is beige Calvin Klein from Marshals and the other is gorgeous teal color by Burberry. I love wearing them but it is not often happening because our climate is usually is from winter coat straight into shorts.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry-- it looks like all of Joan's trench coats are on sale, which makes me think there might be a new trench coat this spring.  Mine doesn't have a hood, but it does have a snazzy leopard lining - so, no, my exact coat isn't on Q's website.  But, like I said, I've had my coat for several years - it's made very well and will probably last me many more years.

I want to add -- at one point a plastic 'buckle' on one of the sleeve belts cracked in half.  I sent an email to David Dangle and he (or one of his reps) responded the next day.  They mailed me 2 new sleeve belts, free of charge, within a couple weeks.  How's that for customer service?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry If you shop elsewhere consider London Fog.  QVC only has one London Fog style in inventory, but elsewhere LF is available in petite sizes.  It's has to be a happy day for a petite who loves longer coats to find one cut in the correct proportions, for height and body, so that they don't look overwhelmed in it.  

You can check out the London Fog brand website to see what they have in petites.  They do have good specials on their site.  I recently bought a long LF trench directly from LF which was marked down about $70.  The brand is widely available in department stores (Macy's, Nordstrom etc.), so you shouldn't have a problem finding a decent selection to choose from.