Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Love them.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  That’s the way I wear them too. I can’t stand anything skin tight anywhere.

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Well apparently I invented the concept! I always size up for a trouser fit! lol

Eta

Check these out.  Not leggings, but, still.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Stretch-Twill-Ankle-Pants-w-Lace-Detail.product.A286977.ht...

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Straight-Crop-Refined-Jeans-with-Lace-Cuff.product.A301241...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Like it or not I would love someone to tell me what makes it worth $1,200?!

Yes they might be made very well but it's the name and the fact that some are willing to pay the price.

Respected Contributor

I don't see how this is anything new.  I know someone who has been buying a certain style of pants at The Limited forever and this is how they fit.  

Honored Contributor

I am ok with the idea of a trouser legging hybrid, but the ruffle at the bottom is a definite no for me. 

Honored Contributor

So they're really just a skinny pant with some frou frou at the hem.

I think I will pass on the frou frou.  And if I'm wrong that they're just skinny pants and have trouser pockets at the hips, well, then I'd really dislike them.

But maybe if the hem had a detail I really liked I'd give them a try!  I love a good skinny pant.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

So they're really just a skinny pant with some frou frou at the hem.

I think I will pass on the frou frou.  And if I'm wrong that they're just skinny pants and have trouser pockets at the hips, well, then I'd really dislike them.

But maybe if the hem had a detail I really liked I'd give them a try!  I love a good skinny pant.

It really has nothing to do with the "frou frou" at the hem -- that just happened to be on the pair originally pictured. Treggings are just a trouser-legging hybrid, and they can be very plain and sleek.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

I think the reality of it all is that they take a lot of liberties with these labels. I own a pair of 'jeggings' with five pockets and a zipper fly! Lol

If I'd actually read the label first I probably never would have taken them into the dressing room but in fact they're some of the nicest fitting pants that I own!