Valued Contributor

Noticed in the past week it seems like there is no tracking on clothing.  Wonder if this is something new.  Anyone else notice this on their orders?

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Noticed in the past week it seems like there is no tracking on clothing.  Wonder if this is something new.  Anyone else notice this on their orders?

I had no tracking on 3 beauty items. They all showed up at my door before there was any tracking info available here. I did have delivery information from UPS saying I was getting packages from QVC, but since QVC's site did not list any tracking ID numbers, I couldn't be sure which was which. They all have tracking information on this site now, but none did before they arrived.

Valued Contributor

Good to hear you got your items and that they were tracked, even though we can't see it. Appreciate your posting, as I know I will get mine too now.  We'll see what kind of tracking will be available in the future.  Keep our fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

I had two deliveries from USPS today.  They showed at the origin and nothing till it showed up crammed in the mailbox.  One was a box in an envelope.  It had light bulbs in it.  There wasn't room to stick my finger in the mailbox it was packed so tight.

Valued Contributor

I think Q needs to talk with Amazon, or LL Bean, or Nordstroms or just about any other company to find out how to improve shipping and tracking. Q seems to be going backwards with their service on timely shipping and providing tracking. More of my online shopping is with other companies.

Esteemed Contributor
Good to know you still get them - I don't personally track everything, but twice when there was no tracking, I never received the items!!

(One was an TSV with such awful reviews, I always thought they just recalled it. But have no idea what happened to the other. I really wanted that package.)
Respected Contributor

Two of my clothing orders had no tracking.  First time I've noticed that.  One order came yesterday, so I assume the other will today.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I stared this post with the problem that my packages last week didn't look like they were being tracked.  Well, good news.  It seems that was only for 1 package. (No tracking it even after received.) The rest since then have all been tracked.  Phew.  They are back to their regular tracking system.  Great news!!!  Problem solved.