Respected Contributor

Re: Tower of Power or Tower of Shame?

Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I've already received some of my "tower"...the cardi and two WK tanks. Magenta Tile Print skirt and top on the way, still in process for other tanks and WK open front cardigan.

I'm getting divorced so I would say, power not shame! Yipee!!

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Mustangshar said: My mini pyramid arrived tonight: IVORY LINED TROUSER- very fine garment! But very l o n g at 32" literally puddling on the floor. Must pin to get correct inseam then to alterations. WHITE PEBBLE CROPPED PANT, also needs hemming...lovely piece! WK LAPIS KIMONO...OMG gorgeous and love the dropped shoulder. TILE PRINT SKIRT FUSIA very nice but need to see with the top and pumps. May need hemming, comes to just below knee...undecided on length. Print is beautiful.Smiley Happy. Wow!
His pants, skirts & dresses run long for me too at 5'4. I have to hem my tshirt dresses b/c they hit me just below the knee which is not a good look for me with this type of dress. What's good is that these pieces will carry over to other seasons, so it's a good investment. That tile print set is so beautiful. I bet you will be stopped & complimented many times!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I was pretty good this go-round ...and I have to say QVC is shipping quicker than ever -- I already received my moss dress and animal cardi from the last show! My leggings should be here tomorrow but I ordered those the day after the show. I'd already ordered and received the new cotton ikat in the brown combo before the show - that came in just a few days as well! It used to take 7-10 days for my things to reach me out her in Calif!!

Valued Contributor

How FUN Sheesh! Enjoy your own home fashion show. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well, today is Wednesday and I just opened my "Tower" but have not tried on anything yet (concerned about pebble Crepe Crops and the Cotton Poly Span Crops--will report back later).

Observations thus far---the Cobalt Tile Print Skirt is magnificent---and I also got the new matching WK Tank AND the WK Cardigan in Wisteria----LOVE! I got the WK Cardigan in Black,too, as I will have so many uses for it. So, 4 down (keepers), tons more to go......

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

It's only a shame if they don't ship what you ordered!

Respected Contributor

On 6/12/2014 crdlb said:

It's only a shame if they don't ship what you ordered!

LOL----my Size 12 Pebble Crepe Crops fit perfectly---such a relief! I love the Abstract Animal Print Cardi in Jade so much that I am thinking of going back for the Fuchsia. I like the Size Small Tanks in Jade, Black, Cobalt and Fucshia as they fit me more like a Medium and since I'm wearing with the Crop Legging, I like the long coverage as I don't like everything to hang out there in leggings---not at 64, anyway!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel