Respected Contributor

Tower of Power or Tower of Shame?

Good grief, I just came home to two boxes and 6 bags at my front door---I'm going out to dinner and I'll open when I return---fortified by a cocktail---or two! I'll decide if it's Power or Shame when I return--LOL!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Tower of Power or Tower of Shame?

If this were I, I would open one package a day and prolong the fun. Of course, I'm sure there are matching pieces you want to check together.

Honored Contributor

Yay! I say POWER!!! I just received my 1st wave of orders. The body suit....A MUST HAVE!!! Agree with someone who previously said it's better than my DKNY body suits. Got the WK 2fer in navy. Long enough for me to wear over the white leggings, and roomy enough that I could have sized down. Do these seem like a slightly looser fit vs the vneck tank? And love the leggings in white, but they have a high rise. I can pull them up almost to my bra. No complaints-love it all! Next shipment will have the olive leggings & cap sleeve tunic, another WK 2fer in black and the navy WK cardi, plus the ice and black stone necklaces & earings....thanks to 5 easy pay day. I'm done/set for summer-whew!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Power! I work hard for the money, as the song goes, and LDO helps me shine.

Valued Contributor

Sheesh, check your E-mail.

Respected Contributor

My mini pyramid arrived tonight: IVORY LINED TROUSER- very fine garment! But very l o n g at 32" literally puddling on the floor. Must pin to get correct inseam then to alterations. WHITE PEBBLE CROPPED PANT, also needs hemming...lovely piece! WK LAPIS KIMONO...OMG gorgeous and love the dropped shoulder. TILE PRINT SKIRT FUSIA very nice but need to see with the top and pumps. May need hemming, comes to just below knee...undecided on length. Print is beautiful.Smiley Happy. Wow!
Respected Contributor

More coming.....
Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Tylerpoo said:

Sheesh, check your E-mail.

Hi, I didn't get any email from you! Try again. I checked Junk and not their either.

Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Mustangshar said: My mini pyramid arrived tonight: IVORY LINED TROUSER- very fine garment! But very l o n g at 32" literally puddling on the floor. Must pin to get correct inseam then to alterations. WHITE PEBBLE CROPPED PANT, also needs hemming...lovely piece! WK LAPIS KIMONO...OMG gorgeous and love the dropped shoulder. TILE PRINT SKIRT FUSIA very nice but need to see with the top and pumps. May need hemming, comes to just below knee...undecided on length. Print is beautiful.Smiley Happy. Wow!

Hi, I'm also trying to decide if I will shorten the Tile Print skirt---it's just below knee cap--I think I may go up an inch. I have two other colors in my Tower, too.

Just back from dinner and haven't opened anything yet.

Also, last night, I caved and ordered a bunch of things on EP day---the Platinum Jacket and Trousers, the Silver Tank. Another Black WK Shrug as I gave mine to my niece the other day---brand spankin' new and never worn, but she needed it and it looked adorable on her.

I also got the new necklaces and earrings---doubles on each necklace and earrings in both colors---went on Waitlist for the Silvertone/Clear Classic necklace.

Super Contributor

Enjoy your goodies. I say as long as you can afford it, it makes you feel good about yourself, then go for it and enjoy all your hard work. Life is short.